Tuesday, June 27, 2006

New idea....New Day

today i wake up, feeling refresh....zzz early and waking up early really good....( actually no choice...currently having attactment mah....so have to report for work mah)
i will try to do so in normal sem time....( puck impossible i know)
but i will REALLY try my best to do....( someone beside me think otherwise)

My dear is still suffering from her red red eye.....making her veri sad...cannot wear her contact len....and she hate to go out wif her bee like spec..
hope she will get well soon and be my happy girl..
I know she hate to go work next week....Wondering wht shd i get for her before she steps into the working world......* thinking hard*


Coming to 8th week of attactment liao....WOW ...ending soon.......3 more weeks to go....
and 2 more $ payout...and i will be gone from this coy ......ENDURE!!
Good pay u know ( 6 figure pay include the cents).....all thank to my friend Stacey who intro me this coy.
Sad to leave the coy...because of the people in the coy are really nice..and of cos the $$$$$
sometime feel a bit guilty too....take so much $....but not doing much for the coy...
I really want to do sometime constructive for the coy one....but dun seem to have anything for me to do for the time being...
U know Staceyis the first ungrad i know to be employ so fast YEAR 3....comfirm got job offer liao....ENVY RITE ????
Haha...her job....also...will scare u ...u know.. ISO 9001 internal Auditer....SIAO SIAO leh......
i want to be employ also...but no offer for me...
sometime i think..i want to be a gal too......it help a bit...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home