Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Narrow Escape

Got questioned by IO boss juz now....but luckily due to my smartness....i manged to crap my way through!!..haha...

IT IS COMFIRM that i will not be working beyond 15th July...COS he dun want anymore..he onli want Stacey in the coy "ZOO"

When i am gone, she will have the whole cage by herself.

Let me show u my " ZOO" ..
everyday i will sit infront of my laptop..and people walking ard will peep into the window u see in the pict...Some vistors like us, doing silly things in my " cage"..
juz like the animals in the Zoo....
my name in this Zoo is KUN KUN......do buy an admission tix from the counter and visit..me
I wil be on exhibition till 15th of jul 530pm..(3 more weeks onli).but If u want to see the other animal CC...u still can see her till futher notice. She going to be a permenant exhibition soon....

Too bad the other animal " CC" dun want to be seen online by u all....trying to be mysterious so that u all will buy tix to see her....clever rite??

All of the above are juz CRAP....if u dun understand, juz ignore it...sorry for wasting ur time to read all this shit....I AM juz too bored....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home