Sunday, August 27, 2006

HAPPY!!!!

feel so stress ...so many time to do....so little...time...FYP , FYP plan report, tut, assigment...and...more more ....
Haiz.........

I pass my advance theory test on FRiday............!!! YEAh....and got my PDL....
next step is to find a private tutor...to teach..or else waste my advance theory...but the BIGGEST problem...no $..!!..haiz...

after the test , i meet wif darling to go IMM and do some shopping...and eat dinner at JP ...
buy a kopitiam pink card at $25...which is not able to get 10% discount one...need to spend At least $20...to " upgrade to the blue card...which can get 10%discount...

I feel so happy wif darling ard me....REally veri happy...dun know howto express my happiness.....but i still veri veir happy...haha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home