Sunday, August 13, 2006

beatifull day....

today is a nice nice day.......

Darling treat her family and me to a nice nice tim sum breakfast.....SO FULL....but i like it!!...total cos 129.....not that Ex for 8 people...

For the first time in my life...I trim my eyebrow....not bad seh...i look much...neat ...really....
Encourage everyone to trim their eyebrow..haha...

I went butterfly catching for the whole of Sat...bukit timah - Botanic Garden - Sentosa butterfly park....SO %#$&%&^ tired...
I suddenly rem...i saw something i was quite upset abt...
when i was at bukit timah..i saw a mother letting her daughter sit on the pram...and let the poor maid push her up the hill....^$%&)*(^%^%*^%$%^
If u dun want ur child to walk and enjoy the nature...then dun let them come out lah..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home