Sunday, October 22, 2006

a fun weekend

firstly to explain y? i nv blog for so long, i cannot log in for the past few weeks to blog...really true..it always give me some cookie error..it the truth..
but fri nite, darling log in wif the same laptop of mine, it work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!after she log in!! so so funnie1!!

Friday and sat is a mj nite...wif 2 different grp of friends..
I was thinking why cannot win the game wif one "tai"..wht wrong wif it?
not every game can win big big wif many many "tai" mah..and juz win when i can lor..
i win one tai rather ..than losing $ to other rite?..heehee

exam coming ...i still feel a bit relaxed..i muz start to jia you! esp my EE2003...my nitemare..
But first i muz finish my fyp interim report by tonite first..heehee dun think can zzzzz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home