Monday, September 18, 2006

fun time again wif other grp of friends

Sat went to Mind wif darling's friend and their BF...
Cos it is Pam 's birthday..hee Happy birthday to you!

it was Fun, we play quite some brainless game and also some bain twisting game too...
It is a cheap way of getting together..onli $12+ for 3 hrs...as i told darling..better than Moive..and it come wif drink and food ..too..heehee

It is a time of shouting and laughing ..as we play...i did enjoy it...so do darling..u can read her blog for more detail

Went to BP recuitment talk on SAT too..
the main msg from the talk..they are getting the cream of the cream ....4000 application last year onli 8 -10 get in the gradute progame..
i will appply to join in the 4000 applications this year ..but will i be the top 10 this year ...
Do i have wht it take to climb up to be the final winner of this good pay job..?
HAIz..to be honest ..my result suck!..but my cca record is fairly good ...so juz pray for a chance to present wht i have...and leave the rest to Fate liao..

juz realized that i have not been going home often, untill i need my result paper from home...
so i put a nick on my msn .." something like not beening going home often"
Chispy was fast to reponese to my nick..and ask me YY???
I told him some family problem..and told him to treasure his family.

inspire to get a good job..and build my own happy family ...and let my darling to be her dream to be a "tai tai"..
Not the HDB tai tai on Tv...heehee...
but this will take a few year...
darling be a bit more patient...heehee

I know you are feeling stress at work too...JIA YOU!!..muaks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home