Tuesday, July 04, 2006

After so long.....

Hi , I back, been "bz" for the past few day, dun know wht i am bz wif also....

think too stress liao... my IO prof coming next week to spot check me liao >>OH NO!!!!!....
He is coming to visit KUNKUN in cage...
Muz be in tip top behaviour ...haha...
He coming after my report also...still writing to make the report thicker...now it stand at 54 pages include the cover page, appedix etc...
TARGET..................... 75 pages...SIAO...juz joking lah...

Yesterday my darling went for her first day of work....Met her after her work..SEeing her so slack out and tired... , my hear aches.... Muaks...
Hope the rest of the 2 days of coy FOC will not be so tiring for her....JIA YOU darling!!
She tell wht happen on the first day of work...how super her boss to be...., i think my darling can be as super as him or her

Been trying to find job for the past week cos i will be job less from 15th onward.....

Darling also ask me wht do i see myself in 20 yrs..................................
I think 20 yrs too long to think...wht abt 10 yrs..?....
Of cos i want to live comfortably, wif my house , car and stable income...
House...personally i think i juz want a 5 room flat...big enuff and easy to maintain....darling is a 5 room flat big enff for you to nua at home..hahaha
for the big big house, if i have that kind of $, i will denfinely buy for investement.....

As for Car, of cos i dream of getting my dream car but think it is too ex....so i will get a normal car first before i go on to dream abt it..haha

How to go abt getting all this?....tell u in the next entry...time to go and do some work liao...
tata

1 Comments:

At 10:51 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

darling what's ur dream car...? hehe... we work hard tog okay?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home