Tuesday, July 25, 2006

convo of darling

today went for convo of darling...
She is offically got her Bachelor of Accountancy...So very happy for her. MUAKS.She is so pretty today. wif her outfit and makeup...altough i din not go in the hall for ceremony . I watch the ceremony outside the audi , as there was a big screen to show the ceremony also...

I also saw friends getting the Bachelor of Accountancy also..like Donny , Xinyi...etc...I happy for them...

I feel sad also....cos i am supposed to get my Bachelor this year too if i did not repeat my A level....but on 2nd though i was glad that at least i have the chance to get my Bachelor ..juz that it is one year later......and also meet my darling...who is my greatest xin fu..heehee...

Not forgetten to my other engine friends , ur convo is either tolom or thur.....Congrate to you...all the best...to ALL ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home