Sunday, July 23, 2006

memories.....

time really flies...going to pray Ah ma tolom..for her 100days of death....=<
I really miss her....dun know wht to say....but it hurt that she is gone forever....
thinking back.......Ah ma see me thru my childhood...my sch life.....wht i am and have today is wht she painstaking do and give me...bit by bit..

Without her, think i will be a weak little boy ....I still rem how i spend my every holiday when i was young...i wake up early in the morning 5 am to accompany her to Fort Canning Park for morning walk, then go to the wet market to buy "cai" for that day dinner. Everyday I will have Fresh food for lunch and dinner.Cos all the "cai" are bought daily , no overnite food.

I also learn from her how to buy thing in the wet market which i think is a priceless skill she passed on to every grandchildren of her...Sad thing is that I still cannot master her good cooking skill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home