Tuesday, July 11, 2006

waste my effort

Today my NTU supervisor shd come and visit me but in the end, he want to change to tolom wed...ARGH...I prepare everytime juz waiting for him to come and talk and take the report away..and that the end of the IO....
but he drag till wedARGH!!!...so angry!....

meeting APUS people this evening...looking back ...time really fly....it been 3 yrs since i first step into hall 14.....and meet darling in foc......and ....................many more ....

I smile when i look back the time how i meet her, how we get together and the time spent together....I really veri veri happy to have you ....Love you

most of the people i know are gone and many are in final year....juz jia you and get out of NTU...
recently i been thinking of wht to do when i grad......Still rem the post on the Police force....that is a option but do i really want a life of restriction, standing by 24 hrs 365 days a year...
Plus pt...is a stable job, with relative good income to have a decent live accorrding to my standard...

or shd i go into the field of my study..and be a power enginneer...and hopefully a get pro power enginneer statue.....i will be Er Tan Yeow Koon...haha..

Or shd i leave the field of study and do something else...?..and do wht?

I know it is still a bit far...but it is one year down the road onli...need to plan ahead....
Anyone any good idea?...esp those looking for job now..heehee...how the market like??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home