Monday, July 10, 2006

weekend over!!

Went shopping wif darling today....suntec...shopping...bought a few tops but still cannot find a jacket she like.so end up did not buy any today...was a bit sad lah...

I make her angry on sat...we quarrel ...=<
But i reflected wht i did wrong and will change as much as i can and as fast as i can...dear... muaks......
I know i keep making mistake...i will drill into my head more often..not to make the same mistake...

Yeah...next week last week of attachment liao.....finally ...can rest for 2 weeks before FOC...and School will start again!!!....
My new goal is to be a prof power enginneer by the next 5 years...then my name will be spell
Er Tan Yeow Koon....look so shuai rite..heehee...juz joking lah....
to get the title not easy okie...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home