Monday, August 28, 2006

wht wrong wif me...?..??...

in a states of confusion.........i also dun know how i feel.......feeling veri stress...thing seem to be moving veri slow.....juz feel veri helpless...maybe becos without darling ard me...

i also veri poor ...now...from a thousand plus to low hundred plus.......but this is for the time being...
waiting for my allowance ....to be in again.......then i will be a bit richer...
darling juz now ask me..whether am i spending less without her ard...in sch...
actually i did not really go and count....but i feel...i spend ard the same.......
i really need to save up!.....

now it is already 1 am and i am still typing.....cos i review my last week work...JIA YOU!!!!!
I am veri hungry now...but i dun have to go cook instant noodle...or else tummy getting big & bigger liao...I endure..the hunger......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home