Wednesday, September 06, 2006

shocked and inprised..dun know how to spellheehee

Today i went on my 2nd phase of my FYP...mean using new machine in the FYP Nano lab

TO my SHOCKED...the high tech nano machine is connected to a old comp...NVM...
but the comp have onli floopy DRIVE!!!!!...
In the high tech lab juz Nano lab..a High end tech...using this type of comp in NTU...
totally..shock!!

Darling having confusing idea of her furture....my advise..juz do whtever u like..
cos i believe if u dun like the job..u dun have the drive to go on..for long..

Was watching the Han WU DI dramma show on TV last nite,
I was inprised by the Zhang Qian , a man sent by the Han Wu di to the WEst to explore and to establish link wif the West ...
He is the one who have open the door to the Silk Road...the veri old but veri important trade route in the past and even now.
He have show great will and power to finish his job..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home