Monday, October 30, 2006

job or biz

want to share this TV program last nite on channel 8..
it talk abt the old thinking of getting a degree and find a good job and earn big $...
it used to be that way...but i dun think so now....the degree is juz a plafform for me to discover myself..and move on from there...
No longer a sure way to earn big $...

it is abt a SMU graduate wif a B.A biz admin decided to move away from the main stream of his peer and set up his cake biz.

it make me wonder...do i really want to find a job and get a few K at the end of mth and be happy?
Or it there a bigger thing out there waiting for me.

do i have the chance , courage and drive to move away from the main stream?
I dun think i have all 3 now...hopefully..one day..i have the chance..
still rem some of Pq friends..who have the drive and dream to set up their biz..i slatute their passion for their dream..
i admit i have not as high risk taker as them...but no risk no $..no pain no gain.

I always want to do some form of investment within my capacity to grow my $..Think a lot of those financel planner will come and find me...if there see this..haha..
dun come to me ..i dun have $ now..haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home