Sunday, October 29, 2006

old man

went out to fish farm and animal farm wif the children of Metta school...I admit i am old liao..cos they are full of energy..and running and talking...all the time...i am so tired..low energy level..
How to tahan for the 3 days dec camp?

darling bough a new Hp ..SE K800I....cyber shot cam..leh...so nice pict..temp to buy a new hp..also..haha..juz joking ..my hp still working and new...

yesterday at the suntec job fair , i make a fool out of myself...I went to the SCDF side and ask wht the siumlation test is abt?..and the person is who answer me..is the person who call me for the test...so manlu..

FYI, i apply as a senior officer in SCDF..and a few week ago ..they call me for a test but i was not free..so they said they will KIV in Jan.

Thinking deeper, do i really wht to join them, when i think of the 9 mths of training phase , i shiver....being a trainer..is the lowest class of life...have to endure..9 mth of tough training..like army...


I try to study for my ee4532 power electronic...still cannot get a F*** wht it is trying to tell me...
2 days liao..still ard the same number of page..
so fan!!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home