Wednesday, March 14, 2007

moving on

final year report draft is finally in..all thank to my darling for the formating and editing it..
helping me to let my report look prof..and nice...
Thank u DEAR...
Dun think i will have any change as prof seem happy along the way..
finally can get bk to my note and studying for my last exam paper..JIa you

i need to say sorri to my darling also..
These few day ..i seem lost...maybe too bz before the report..and now it is over..a bit lost!. I getting bk ..haha..
Post report..sydrome.haha

today i went for a talk in school by a team leader of the singapore mount everst team...
I shd not say he teaches me something today...but he reenforce some of the though which i think it is veri important..

One is to have crystal clear goal...meaning knowing wht u really want, how to get it etc.
and one more thing to this , is the constant enforcing the goal in urself..

Constant change is a fact..so dun think too much..cos u are wasting time, move on..as u cannot change the fact..

in the end of the presentation he teach me a good morning test. Everymorning when u wake up , wht ur state of mind?....If u are drag urself to lec, something is wrong wif u..cos u are not doing the rite thing to reach ur goal.

and one more quote, " being good is the biggest enemy to being great" for ur thought!..

Last but not least, Enjoy wht u do, be happy..which is priceless...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home