Wednesday, January 03, 2007

new Year first blog

long time nv blog liao..

so many thing happened since the last entry but now i having a really bad BAD BAck ache

cannot write too long..think i will try the main points for the time being

Dec 2006

BKK trip..went on a 4 days 4 nites to BKK wif darling. a fun trip..and also walk a lot..ard the Bkk city..
bought some t-shirts and a new pair of ADIDAS shoe
Really enjoy myself..nice shopping, nice hotel , wonderful food , wonderfull darling wif me..

Result was out on 28 DEC ..was so so scary the day before.
worried abt i fail my EE2003 again altough i am confident i will pass..cos i know how to do the paper..this time ard.
wif this..i finally have my first 100% clear in my uni life..a bit shamefull to tell everyone this..cos mean i been fail at least one subjuct each sem..but NVM!
I also pass..my last minor subject ..i got my minor in environment management liao..

past a few days at darling place to spend time wif her...and over the new year!!
feel so much bk in time when we are in hall 14 together..all the time together..heehee

last and not least..
my new year resolutions...
1 pass my last subject , do well for my fyp and get out of NTU!!
2 get on my Keppel job and start earning $
3 save up for a holiday , hopfully in the year end again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home