Friday, January 26, 2007

atuo test date comfirmed

have my first driving lesson last week tue. was so scared...

was so scared that my back was wet after the lesson..haha

wonder wht i do on my first lesson...juz simple turn right /left in a carpark ..juz keep turing and turning...

last 30 mins ..To my shock, my instrutor said go straight...mean to the exit of the carpark ...i was stunned...first lesson on the the road liao..

this is my first time driving on the ride..was a bit scary..thought!..
luckily the traffic not veri heavy..
first 3 mins veri slow..but after a while i got the hang of it..driving at a speed of 60 km/h
think he was scared ..keep telling me to slow down..
Actually i enjoy the feeling of driving on the road..cos can be faster....
in the carpark..so slow....the slower the car..,harder to control..hee
maybe it is because i am not new to the road..i ride before.

My test date is comfirm ..in July 07..wish me good luck!!!.
hope can pass on first try!!..
then maybe can get a car to drive to work at the far far end of singapore.
but juz think only...cos juz start work..not much $.
if really buy car..i need to really have to scrimp on my daily expense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home