Saturday, May 12, 2007

update!

1) my FYP presentation OVER!!..the prof and moderator both veri happy!..at least can pass the FYP liao..after the presentation went to prof office to hand in the final report and powerprint slide., he said my partern and I did a great job..so happy but veri guilty also..cos i personally feel that i did not do anything great!..really..
juz hope can get a A for it..then my 3rd class got a bit of hope..or else..haiz!!..

In my whole of NTU life so far..i onli have onli 1 A grade..that is my year 3 project (1AU)..haiz..but if FYP can get a A..i veri Happy liao..haha

2) I Move out of my 4 year Hall 14 today...REally sad abt it.when i see my room so so so empty but it is a phase of life..moving on to my next phase of life soon - WOrking life

3) Darling on leave liao..can spend some time together before I start work....hope she will be happy..but Dun have much $..cannot go far..haiz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home