Monday, April 09, 2007

I am So Full! too

juz have a fish soup , 8 satay and 3 rice wif darling at ard 8plus..
now i am so so so Full...
Out of the sudden i have a carving for satay ..haha..so juz eat and eat and eat..without thinking...

Darling is sick......slight fever..and flu!..hope she can get well soon...hope her energy will be back soon...=>

I got a Good news!..CAAS called me for a test for airport controller post..hee
Since young, i have been going to the airport and always wonder wht going on in the tall tall tower of Changi Airport..and want to work there..oversea the whole airport..
Now i have a chance...haha..

Exam is coming closer...feeling the heat slowly..cos i dun understand wht the first lectuer is teaching..out of the 12 chpt..onli 4 is important..the rest..can throw away..
but within this 4 chpt..I feel nothing much can be tested...and some more his part will have 2 out of 4 Q in exam...
So confused!

It was my birthday days ago..thank darling and family for their wonderful present..I really love the t-shirts , the piglet , the card and the shoe..
And also the lovely birthday song by one and only darling...Feel so Xin FU!!
I am 26 liao..YES veri old..liao..half way thru to my thirty..HELP...
half way liao..but still a poor student!!$#^&*$%#%^&*%$%^&*(*&^%$
Telling myself i will work hard and smart..and work myself up the labber..
2-3 to be senior enginneer.5 years to be a manager..
sound impossible..??..but i Try..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home