Thursday, May 31, 2007

working life

one word to say..HOT hot hot...

working in the shipyard..is really tough and fun in some ways..

Tough because of the weather...really hot and uncomfortable wif all the safely equiment but after 2 days used to it liao, and the work need lot of concentatation.

Fun - as some of u have seen the show " The Peak" the shipyard is really a place full of Life esp during lunch time when I see thousand of workers coming down/out from the ship/worksite. I am stunned by the number of men in this small area.


I really salute them, these workers from India, China and etc. they really can work hard and under really hot weather. I trying to get used to it..and i have too..haha

start work liao..cannot see my darling veri often liao..thinking of it..i am sad..Haiz..

Update when i have more time..later..take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home