Sunday, September 02, 2007

think i am missing?...

Hi everyone....I did not went missing.
juz that i do not have the time to blog.Working everyday! YES EVERYDAY!
from 7.15pm to 430pm and even 630pm on weekday
and weekend depend on luck and amt of work.
One sunday i tried working from 730am to 630pm....feeling like dying..so tired!

Enuff of complaining..but getting a hand of my job pretty fast. At least i know wht to do on my part and know who to find to get my work done faster. Haha..it take a bit of skill - People Skill.People want you to anknowledge his work. At least he know that u know that he is working.

In a few hrs time, it my 4th years annvi wif darling! DARling I LOVE YOU!
Thank you for loving me..As u know i not good at words..heehee..We will continue and work hard toward our dream.
Thinking back..i am smiling wif the sweet memories..Feel so xinfu to have u.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home