Wednesday, July 05, 2006

sad sad....

Sad Sad day, my appeal for my failed subject is rejected . " No change in grade"....
Haiz....i have been buying this NTU lottery since Yr 1 Sem 1....WHY?..and everysem they reject me of winning the appeal...
Sometime i wonder they really got check ornot.....they shd give me long term customer award...
I have been failing this subject. since yr 2 sem 2...mean i have taken 3 times liao....coming is the 4th time...$#%$&%(*&^%$#@!$%
you may said that i shd study rite...u are wrong...every sem i do the tut ...go for the lec and i think i did the quiz fairly well!!...
WHY I FAIL!!!?
Okie okie...enuff of my complaining...There is only one way....TO study again lor...Nv give up....

got this news to share...Pay of Singapore Police force has increaed....Pass wif merit and wif NS can get 2.9K....u KNOW.........so tempting...haha
2.9 K - CPF of 15% = 2.5K take home pay....
which free grad can get so high as their first pay....
anyone want to join me?...
suddenly rem this song when i was young watching crime watch
" SINGAPORE POLICE FORCE , THE PRIDE OF OUR LAND PROTECTING OUR NEIGBOURE KEEPING IT SAGE KEEPING IT SAFE"

2 Comments:

At 8:40 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:40 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

darling... muacks, u will get over it soon de... jia you k! heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home