Thursday, September 07, 2006

upset

Today my hope for my possible last A is shattered totally....

Result of my attactment is out!!...i got ..............................B
HAIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!
so to date i onli have 1 A in my course of NTU..that is my year 3 project which 1 AU onli..

Haiz...i dun know wht to say today...i really really very upset ..=< when i say it....

but got one happy news too....i click on my degree audit.after the result is out...i have onli 3 AU left to my required AU to grad...and the currently reg 16 AU ....

At least i will not be so stress...but i will still work hard to perform will in this final 10 AU core and FYP...
hopefully..can bring my degree to up the classification a bit ......heehee...stay tune for update next year July..haha..

I also attend an EndNote9 workshop by the lib....it is a veri veri veri usefull program....it can help me arrange my reference auto.....too bad i learn it too late...can onli use it for my last and most important report...of my course.....FYP....

today is wed liao...
2 / 2 days can see my dear again....like NS time...onli weekend can see GF..haha...
MIss her!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home