Friday, November 10, 2006

Job story...I have a JOB!!!!

the story go like this...............

on a late wed afternoon..i admit i take a short nap..heehee...
Suddenly i got a call.....at 3 plus..answer the call wif my lazy eye and voice..

the voice the other side said " Hello i am so and so from so and so . we will like to invite u for an interview tolom"

my Mind was like injected wif cold water..suddenly WAKE UP!

I ask thinking TOLOM...so short how to prepare..further more still have a GE quiz in the evening..

I went on for the quiz ans rush bk to hall to prepare for the interview...prepare the Q..iron my Power shirt..etc..

I cannot sleep the nite before...thinking of wht kind people i will meet later..turn here turn there...

Here come the interview..I am on time...was shocked to see the office in a not so good condition..but nvm...

getting a bit bit more heart beating....saw a HR admin staff who asked me to filled up some form..and wait and wait..
meawhile..2 more guys come for interview.......think they are late! i am not saying i am early or good..
peronally i think..interview..u must not be late lor.....

after some waiting.. a lady think ard mid 40 i think asked me in to the room..

and the interview START!!....i try to apply wht i have learned in the interview workshop..but did not apply much..too little practice..

but the interview FAQ really work.. still at least 3 q out of the 10 i think..
Q like wht ur strenght and weakness.., wht ur 5 years plan, wht do u understand abt our biz?

thinking back..i used to ask people in Rotaract interview..the similar Q also..haha..haha

i think the lady like me.. ( so thickskinned rite? haha )
altough she look a bit serious..but at least she give me a comfortable feeling to talk to...

I did not answer some Q well..i think....SUDDENLY a mid 40 ( look veri tough) man came in..
If i am selected...he will be my boss...
He is even more serious..but i think i still can take it..
He talk to me more of the job..like super long hrs..heavy machine..tough environment etc

aFter so long talking and talking.. the ending Q" any question u will to ask"

So i ask "wht can i expected after this interview"

The lady paused for a while...in my heart i was so scared that she will reject me on the spot...

BUT....................

She asked me to go out of the room and wait..." do i stand a chance"

wait
wait
wait
wait for around 5 mins....

i was call in again....

sHE said" if we will to offer u now, will u accept it"

*thunder sound*

SO unexpected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....i also paused for a while and think...

and i said Yes!.

and started to talk abt the pay...and thank u..cya in june 2007!

END of story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home