Monday, December 11, 2006

lazy holiday/ Biz chance

exam are finally over!..but bz wif FYP...a bit tired of the project liao..haiz no choice have to do it

been playing MJ wif different groups of people , hall people, darling,Cy,don, and also Rotaract main com
not winning much..but as i always say..it is the fun of playing..not abt winning $..
I am not playing MJ to win $ to earn a living...

it nice to know that ex Rotaract main com are doing well , at least everyone have a job..may it u like it or not.
I think as long u have a job it is good liao...no need to compare how have higher salary.
juz do the job and learn something from it..and meanwhile look for other good job that come by.
JIA YOU!!!!everyone.

last nite when i was in a cab, the taxi uncle tell me something interesting.

He told me that there are 3 class of peeople
1) upper class
2) mid class
3) low class

upper class people are not people who have lot lot of $. They are people who know how to plan and do something for the furture..

mid class are people who do something when the thing happen

low class are people who do not know wht to do when thing happen

Which class of people are u?..hee

I agree wif him and tell me 1 of his 2 biz idea.too bad i have no time to listen to his 2nd biz idea.
the biz idea is to maintain the toilet biz.dun think it is a no class biz.
Toilet today are nicely but but no one to maintain it.
not recently there is a toilet fair at expo or suntec..forget which..that feature how to maintain toilet..
Think abt it!!!..Biz chance indeed.

If any1 of u outthere, have the $ and courage to do it, can ask me 2.
I dun have the $ to do but i have the courage and energy to do it.
I believe that it is a biz that have $ to be make.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home