Monday, November 13, 2006

am i too KS?

even since I post that i have a job offer, i have some people congrating me..and some saying i am too KS and cocky..why muz tell the whole world..

Thank people who congrate me.. Thank u.. =>

I was actually quite angry and sad..

Angry because i put in my so much effort and $ to go through all the interview class / grooming class and recuitment talk in the evening and Now people misunderstand me.

Sad because as friends , they think i am a veri cocky person or " hao lian "

think everything have 2 side or 2 reponese..both +ve and -ve.

i juz want to share my joy to people . i am not "Hao Lian"....
I agree that i am a bit KS..but i think planning ahead it important..

On a more serious note, it is wht make Singapore a great city as she is now. always planning ahead..i learn from her..

No one will tell u wht to do..like my case..when to look for a job..
I planning for my future /darling / family..etc..
I am juz planning for wht i want.i dun see anything wrong wif that.

1 Comments:

At 8:39 pm, Blogger Pam said...

I think those people who critised you are just jealous that you got job offers even before graduating. Keep planning ahead and I'm sure you and your darling will enjoy a great life ahead! all the best!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home