Tuesday, December 05, 2006

time to update

Exam finally over over...can relax a bit..

Have a MJ cum BBQ wif darling , don , 031 , RQ, ZQ on friday nite...it was fun nite..
Did not win much ..but it is the joy of playing....

Today is my first day as SA in the new art and media school lib..
the lib have 2 different area - dark and white area...
the dark area is where the celing / book shelve are all black...so style rite?..

the white area is the study / computer area...and reading area...
I kind of like the area...cos it is bright and cosy...think i will spent some time there next sem to study and doing my SA duty..hee

Darling is sick!..how know how to make her feel better.. HAIZ!!!
me 2....no lah..juz my nose "running " when the weather turn cool ..
veri accurate weather forcast and meter hor..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home